I have an interest in working for Adem — to do more just get people to pick their number ED polling place and get back to me.
Enlarge this map, locate where you live, identify the name and location of the polling sites near your home. Vote in the 2020 primary, because at this point we need a real housing person (Adem), more lawyers and incumbents in Congress, less so.
Enlarge this map, locate where you live, identify the name and location of all the polling sites near your home just in case you feel like organizing more people especially if you are interested in a little canvassing party near where you live or work. Or use the Poll Site finder for a quick look for where you would vote based on your address and if there is an early voting location.
Brooklyn voters are electing new representatives to the United States Congress – they will be fighters, free of corporate domination and responsive to our needs in housing, health, and community economic development. Vote in the 2020 primary, and we will have a chance one network will fold into the other.
I recommend looking at ADEM as the best candidate for the United States Congress. Adem knows what it will take to get the national government to respond to the needs of cities. The primary is expected to occur on April 28, 2020.
Comment below and I’ll ask you to help by sharing your thoughts, stake out some election districts and put a person in The United States Congress that can do more than ride high percentages of incumbency into office based on our complacency.
Volunteer Here for the Ninth Congressional District
- Find Election Districts you can work and get your data.
- Go to the City Data Map HERE if the one above is difficult to use.
- Share that information using the form below and work the district for voters.
- Build a canvassing plan with us. Your polling place, and key nearby locations
- Find and motivate more people. The average in EDs is around 800 Dems.
- Get voters out on Primary Day. That is the election.
- Get voters to vote Tuesday, November 3, 2020 for the win back the Presidency!
- Develop a schedule to convince voters to vote —
- You can examine data from your census tract(s) (HERE)
Please drop me a line. Thanks to all who have already. I plan on working the Election Districts around the Erasmus H.S. and the transit stations (B & Q) from Church Avenue south through to the Cortelyou Station.
If you would like to see some AOC type energy for our part of New York – volunteer!!